What’s new ?
- New : Print your records with the Air Print technology from Apple
- New : Import your CSV files from any iOS app (Mail, Safari…)
- New : Duplicate your databases
- New : Calculations (sum, count…) on tables
- New : Min and Max on databases and tables.
- Bug fixes.
- New : Universal app, runs on iPod, iPad and iPhone.
- New : Retina display support, on the iPhone 4 and iPod 4
- New : multitasking support
- New : Synchronization with 4D
- Speed improvement.
- New : PDF files are now supported in image fields, use the iSort built-in web server to import the files.
- New : You can now paste images in the picture fields
- New : You can now duplicate a record
- New : You can now move the GPS position.
- Improved zoom quality on pictures (for pictures imported after the v2.04 update)
- Pictures can be displayed in portrait or landscape mode.
- Complete management of internal images of iSort (with possible suppression)
- Displays “Yes” or “No” in the main list for Yes/No fields, instead of “1″ and “0″
- Displays the date in MM/DD/YYYY in the main list for the Date fields, instead of YYYY-MM-DD
- Added a button in the Table field to add a record in the linked database even if it’s empty
- Added screens to change the look of the time field
- Fixed a bug with lists in the advanced search
- Fixed a bug that saved the time in the calendar even if the option was unchecked
- Fixed the display bug with fields when the title was placed on the left
- Fixed a bug with the calculated fields
- Fixed a bug that sometimes crashed iSort when removing a field