I’ve sent iSort V2.04 to Apple.
- New : PDF files are now supported in image fields, use the iSort built-in web server to import the files.
- New : You can now paste images in the picture fields
- New : You can now duplicate a record
- New : You can now move the GPS position.
- Improved zoom quality on pictures (for pictures imported after the v2.04 update)
- Complete management of internal images of iSort (with possible suppression)
- Displays “Yes” or “No” in the main list for Yes/No fields, instead of “1″ and “0″
- Displays the date in MM/DD/YYYY in the main list for the Date fields, instead of YYYY-MM-DD
- Added a button in the Table field to add a record in the linked database even if it’s empty
- Added screens to change the look of the time field
- Fixed a bug with lists in the advanced search
- Fixed a bug that saved the time in the calendar even if the option was unchecked
- Fixed the display bug with fields when the title was placed on the left
- Fixed a bug with the calculated fields
- Fixed a bug that sometimes crashed iSort when removing a field
You can find this description in the “What’s new” section of the site.
[Update] iSort was sent to Apple at 5h44 pm (California time) and was validated at 9h49 pm… 4 hours, well done, Apple !
This version fixes the bug that prevented to see the bases, although those bases were still there.
Many little bug fixes and improvements.
iSort should be available worldwide in a few hours.
It looks like the V2 update have deleted some databases. I want to reassure you, those databases are not gone (this is just impossible), but are simply not shown. I suspect a bug in the new categories system. I will fix this bug and send iSort V2.01 to Apple ASAP. In the meantime, please DON’T uninstall iSort as you could not get the bases back with iSort V2.01. Sorry for this annoying bug…
UPDATE : I’ve figured out this bug, and it only affects english localized versions of iSort. Therefore, I’ve decided to pull iSort from all the app stores except for France. I will send iSort V2.01 tonight, and this version will be available worldwide as it was before. Again, sorry for this bug.
I’ve just received a mail from Apple telling me iSort V2 is ready ! This update should be available on your iPhone/iPod touch very soon.
What’s new :
Display your bases in a table view or in an icon view
Rank bases by categories
Password protect your bases
Set the font and size of both titles and fields
Set the position and the size of the fields
New amazing color picker
New GPS field
New Sound field : record audio memos
New Contacts field : access your contacts on your iPod / iPhone
New Music field : access your music on your iPod / iPhone
New Counter field
New Stars field
New Calendar field