iSort V3.03 is out.
- New : Print your records with the Air Print technology from Apple
- New : Import your CSV files from any iOS app (Mail, Safari…)
- New : Duplicate your databases
- New : Calculations (sum, count…) on tables
- New : Min and Max on databases and tables.
- Bug fixes.
A BIG thank you to the beta-testers team, for their terrific work.
I will send iSort V2.02 friday night.What’s new :
- Bug fixes
- Many optimisations
- New settings in text fields, date fields and table fields.
- New Time field
The code-bar recognition is performed by the open-source library ZBAR. It supports EAN-13/UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-8, Code 128, Code 39, Interleaved 2 of 5 and QR Code.
- You can now import a CSV file on an existing base : this is not (yet) synchronisation, the existing records are deleted and replaced by the new ones from the CSV file. But the base structure is untouched.
- You can now “cast” the fields of a CSV file. I will tell more about that in a few days.